1. Dzhokhar Tsarnaev’s arrival to Moakley Federal Courthouse in South Boston was heavily documented on Instagram by pro-Jahar Instagram accounts.
3. A crowd of media and Jahar supporters were waiting for him as he arrived.
4. The protesters were holding signs that read “Exonerate! Free Jahar!” and “Boston was a false flag.”
The “Free Jahar” group was shouted down by a man who said, “Don’t you know people died?”
6. One protester came wearing “Free the lion” T-shirt.
WTF MT @SeanKellyTV Shirt a Tsarnaev supporter from DC is wearing outside courtroom. #freejahar girl at courthouse
“Give him back his life,” the “Free Jahar” group shouted as he passed in an armored vehicle.
9. Protesters then began arguing with counter-protesters, furious over people supporting Jahar.
A counter protestor of the Free Jahar group yelled: “You guys are a bunch of scumbags.”
Jahar’s #1 Supporter
THIS DUDE #justice4jahar #freejahar
13. As photos of the Jahar supporters circulating Twitter and Instagram, immediately other users began picking up the #FreeJahar hashtag to show their support.
Oswaldo Joseph Silva
Boston Bombing was a false flag op. #FreeJahar!
Justice for Jahar
DID HE SEE THE SUPPORTERS OUTSIDE WHEN COMING
17. Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is currently facing 30 federal criminal chargers, including use of a weapon of mass destruction resulting in death.
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›