1. Dzhokhar Tsarnaev’s arrival to Moakley Federal Courthouse in South Boston was heavily documented on Instagram by pro-Jahar Instagram accounts.
3. A crowd of media and Jahar supporters were waiting for him as he arrived.
4. The protesters were holding signs that read “Exonerate! Free Jahar!” and “Boston was a false flag.”
6. One protester came wearing “Free the lion” T-shirt.
9. Protesters then began arguing with counter-protesters, furious over people supporting Jahar.
13. As photos of the Jahar supporters circulating Twitter and Instagram, immediately other users began picking up the #FreeJahar hashtag to show their support.
17. Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is currently facing 30 federal criminal chargers, including use of a weapon of mass destruction resulting in death.