1. The shirt’s prices range from $24.99-$26.99 depending on size.
2. The shirt reads “Thank you, to all who purchase this shirt all proceeds go to the victims and families of the Boston Marathon Bombings. Love, Dropkick Murphys.”
3. And what’s even more awesome, they’ve already raised $65,000 on the pre-oder alone! The shirts aren’t out until April 30th.
4. Very, very awesome guys!
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›