1. Pamela Rauseo pulled to the side of Florida state road 836 Thursday afternoon and performed CPR on her 5-month-old nephew Sebastian.
3. The officer, Amauris Bastidasy, and Lucila Godoy, another motorist who came over to help, worked together. Sebastian start breathing, and then stopped again shortly after.
4. By that point, thankfully, paramedics had arrived on the scene and were able to stabilize Sebastian’s breathing and brought him to a nearby hospital.
5. According to Rauseo, Sebastian was born prematurely and has suffered from breathing issues in the past.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates will debate Saturday at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire.
- Up to 150,000 penguins may have been killed by an iceberg blocking their access to the sea.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.