The answer is… “The Sailor’s Hornpipe.”
That song is obviously… Savage Garden’s “Crash and Burn.”
3. The song that’s sung by a moody female singer with a warbly guitar.
That song is…. Hoverphonic’s “Club Montepulciano.”
4. The song with the lyrics “I feeeell so good, I FEEL so good (sang by a white guy)…a bapadapaha bapadpaha mooo (sang by a black guy with possible mustache).”
That is… Lucas’ “Lucas with the Lid Off”
5. The song with a chorus that goes “la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la doo-roo doo-roo roo-roo ahhhh” with a very high voice.
Uh duh, that’s very clearly Minnie Riperton’s “Loving You.”
6. A song that’s been stuck in your head for years that MIGHT be the music from the Moo Moo Farm level of “Mario Kart 64.”
7. Oh, so close, it was actually the song from the Choco Mountain level of “Mario Kart 64.”
8. The song that sounds like “Do do, da da da da, do do, de de de de, do do,dadadada- DA DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN.”
Oh, silly you, that’s “The Can Can.”
You were humming “Sweet Disposition” by The Temper Trap.
10. The song from an old cartoon about bears picking up trash and shaking their butts.
It’s the Disney cartoon “In the Bag.”
It’s Brian McKnight’s “What We Do Here.”
K7’s “Come Baby Come”
Uh, duh, that’s Knife Party’s “Internet Friends.”
14. The song that has a crowd that goes “oe-WAY-oe way-oe WAYY-oe WAY.”
You’re definitely talking about Baltimora’s “Tarzan Boy.”
15. Where does the “What what” in the beginning of Macklemore’s “Thrift Shop” come from?
Who knows, but it sounds an awful lot like this song from “The Simpsons.”
16. The song where the guy says “I’ll be there” over and over again.
Oh, that’s Kings Of Leon’s “On Call”
17. The song that George Costanza has stuck in his head in that episode where he gets a song stuck in his head.
That song is “Master Of The House” from “Les Misérables.”
Here Are The Top Stories
- Two bomb attacks in Nigeria's central city of Jos killed at least 44 people.