1. Brandon Harker came home last week from an 8-month deployment to Afghanistan to discover his 2-year-old labrador Oakley was missing.
2. Heartbroken, Harker soon discovered that the friend he left Oakley with had put the dog up for sale on Craigslist in February.
3. Harker now has turned to Craigslist and Facebook in hopes of reuniting with Oakley.
4. From Harker’s craigslist post:
“I just recently returned from a 9 month deployment. And upon arrival back into the area I found out my yellow labrador retriever was either given away or sold while I was gone. I was told this happened in May, but it could have happened anytime from February till June. He is good with kids and other dogs. He has a unique coat, on his face he has spots of a darker yellow (champagne) he also has spots of the same color going down his sides and legs. If anyone has any information on this and can help me please do. I am just trying to get him back to me since he was wrongfully given away or sold with out my permission while I was deployed. I will also be able to verify the dog is mine because he is micro-chipped and registered to me. Once again thank you to everyone who sees this and tries to help. If you could spread the word about this issues that would be great as well.”
- The U.S. Democratic presidential candidates are having their first debate of the 2016 election cycle ?? ›
- Marlon James has won the Man Booker Prize for his Bob Marley-inspired "A Brief History of Seven Killings." It's the first win for a Jamaican ? ›