1. Roger Boddie has been principal of Hingham Middle School in Massachusetts for 36 years.
2. On his last day the school played a little trick on him.
3. They asked him to give a tour of the new construction that was being done to the school.
4. All the while, they were setting up their big send-off.
7. As he got to the roof he noticed a pretty big crowd of students and facility.
8. And was a little miffed he didn’t know about it! He was the principal, after all.
10. And that’s when the music started.
11. And Principal Broddie got a proper good-bye from the whole school.
12. A flash mob, or “flash dance” as he called it, set to Journey’s “Don’t Stop Believing.”
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›