1. Psy performed his massively popular “Gangnam Style” at the inauguration of South Korea’s first female president on Monday.
2. Park Geun- hye is the daughter of former military dictator Park Chung-hee who took power in a military coup in 1961 and ruled the country for 18 years.
3. According to Reuters, Psy’s opening act was well-received, but the singer decided to leave out some of the raunchier dance moves and lyrics.
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›