1. Members of the Satmar Orthodox Jewish community held funeral services for Nachman and Raizel Glauber on Sunday.
3. The Glaubers were on their way to Long Island College Hospital in Cobble Hill Saturday morning to meet with physicians about Raizel’s seven-month pregnancy.
5. The cab that Nachman and Raizel were riding in was struck by a speeding gray sedan at an intersection, T-boning the two cars.
7. The Glaubers’ child survived the crash, born prematurely, saved by an emergency C-section.
9. The infant is serious condition, currently in the intensive care unit at Bellevue Hospital, but is expected to live. UPDATE: According to a community spokesperson, the baby has died.
(h/t The Gothamist)