1. A local Los Angeles affiliate reports that the car that struck Guerra was driven by an eldery woman with her grandchildren.
The driver of the car that struck the photographer was a grandmother who had her two grandchildren in the car. Police said she was very upset and distraught. She is not facing any charges, because it appears she was following all traffic regulations on the road.
2. Guerra was fatally struck by a car while taking photos of Justin Bieber’s Ferrari during a traffic stop.
TMZ is reporting that Guerra was chasing after Bieber’s white ferrari because he believed he saw the singer smoking marijuana.
The photog who was killed taking pics of Justin Bieber’s car made a call less than an hour before he died, telling someone he was on a big story — because he claimed he saw Justin smoking marijuana while driving.
4. TMZ is also reporting that Lil Wayne protege Lil Twist was behind the wheel of Bieber’s ferrari when it was pulled over, not Bieber.
5. Miley Cyrus caused an uproar with her statements about the incident:
6. Justin Bieber released a statement on Wednesday morning about the incident:
“While I was not present nor directly involved with this tragic accident, my thoughts and prayers are with the family of the victim… Hopefully this tragedy will finally inspire meaningful legislation and whatever other necessary steps to protect the lives and safety of celebrities, police officers, innocent public bystanders and the photographers themselves.”