1. The commercial aired during Sunday night’s episode of Mad Men
2. Here are some pretty good reactions to it:
That Owl City Oreo ad makes me want to vomit. But his faux-whimsical BS is better suited to kiddie commercials anyways.
Did that Owl City Oreo commercial really just happen? Can it not happen again?
Ooooh, Owl City did that Oreo commercial from last night’s Mad Men? No wonder it sounded like a watered-down Postal Service song.
Oreo’s new commercial is wrapped up in an Owl City song. I might never eat those delicious cookies again. #ugh
This Owl City Oreo commercial is what they play in hell I’m pretty sure.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›