1. The commercial aired during Sunday night’s episode of Mad Men
2. Here are some pretty good reactions to it:
That Owl City Oreo ad makes me want to vomit. But his faux-whimsical BS is better suited to kiddie commercials anyways.
Did that Owl City Oreo commercial really just happen? Can it not happen again?
Ooooh, Owl City did that Oreo commercial from last night’s Mad Men? No wonder it sounded like a watered-down Postal Service song.
Oreo’s new commercial is wrapped up in an Owl City song. I might never eat those delicious cookies again. #ugh
This Owl City Oreo commercial is what they play in hell I’m pretty sure.
- The death penalty should still be considered for Colorado theater shooter James Holmes, a jury decided.
- President Obama unveiled a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.