1. The commercial aired during Sunday night’s episode of Mad Men
2. Here are some pretty good reactions to it:
That Owl City Oreo ad makes me want to vomit. But his faux-whimsical BS is better suited to kiddie commercials anyways.
Did that Owl City Oreo commercial really just happen? Can it not happen again?
Ooooh, Owl City did that Oreo commercial from last night’s Mad Men? No wonder it sounded like a watered-down Postal Service song.
Oreo’s new commercial is wrapped up in an Owl City song. I might never eat those delicious cookies again. #ugh
This Owl City Oreo commercial is what they play in hell I’m pretty sure.
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- FIFA has suspended its president Sepp Blatter, secretary general Jerome Valcke, and vice-president Michel Platini for 90 days. ›
- Congressional Democrats are urging the TSA to change its screening procedures for transgender passengers. ›