1. According to The Smoking Gun, Ramsey has domestic violence charges against him dating as far back as 1997.
2. He had two more charges made against him in 1998 and 2003, all of which were for assaulting his ex-wife Rochelle.
3. The two divorced in 2003 while Ramsey was incarcerated after he pled guilty to a felony abuse charge.
4. Rochelle spoke to The Smoking Gun about living with Ramsey during those years:
In a TSG interview, Rochelle, now remarried, referred to a series of “domestic disputes” that resulted in her ex-husband’s arrests (and which prompted her to file for divorce in September 2003, while Ramsey was incarcerated in state prison). In her divorce complaint, Rochelle accused Ramsey—whom she married on Valentine’s Day in 1995—of “gross neglect of duty” and “extreme cruelty.”
- Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria, Prime Minister David Cameron announced. ›