3. He has no political experience, but he has a doctorate in law.
4. Franz collected almost 8,800 signatures during his first weekend of campaigning.
5. He’s one of nine candidates running for president of the Czech Republic.
6. Politically, he’s a moderate who promotes tolerance, human rights, democracy and alternative energy.
7. His tattoos cover 90% of his body.
8. He received 88,388 signatures, more than the 50,000 needed to run and will belong stage 2 of his candidacy.
“I understand I can be hard to read for many people, because until now I’ve only expressed my views through my art. Now I have to formulate them in a decoded language.”
- The Women's World Cup final is set: Team USA and Japan will play on Sunday ⚽️