3. He has no political experience, but he has a doctorate in law.
4. Franz collected almost 8,800 signatures during his first weekend of campaigning.
5. He’s one of nine candidates running for president of the Czech Republic.
6. Politically, he’s a moderate who promotes tolerance, human rights, democracy and alternative energy.
7. His tattoos cover 90% of his body.
8. He received 88,388 signatures, more than the 50,000 needed to run and will belong stage 2 of his candidacy.
“I understand I can be hard to read for many people, because until now I’ve only expressed my views through my art. Now I have to formulate them in a decoded language.”
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›