4. He takes selfies. This one is captioned: “#wallstreet #harvard #stanford #trader #hedgefund #hedgefunds #wealth #wealthy #gq #vogue #givenchy #nyc #nasdaq #nikkei #fortune500 #goldmansachs #bullmarket.”
11. According to New York Magazine, Mr. Wall Street is a real guy, a 29-year-old Canadian real-estate broker named Martin Lavoie.
12. His bio reads: “In the business of not giving a fuck what you think and business is really good.”
Ryan Broderick is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Here Are The Top Stories
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".