1. Jiroemon turned 115 last April and is only 15 days younger than the previous record holder.
2. He has five children, 14 grandchildren, 25 great grandchildren, and 13 great grandchildren.
3. When asked what his secret to longevity was:
“I don’t know exactly… maybe it’s all thanks to the sun above me. I am always looking up towards the sky, that is how I am.”
4. Congrats Jiroemon!
- A Kentucky clerk continues to defy the Supreme Court by denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples. ›
- McDonald's all-day breakfast is happening: It's coming to the U.S. on Oct. 6. The company started testing it this year 🍳 ›
- Google introduced a redesigned logo. It's the biggest change to the logo since 1999. ›