4. The “my vacation was way cooler than yours and definitely actually happened” photo.
16. Or the, uh, “me hanging out with a cartoon character I’m dating” selfie…
Ryan Broderick is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.
- The Boy Scouts of America has ended its ban on gay leaders, two years after lifting a ban on gay youth members.
- Boston is no longer pursuing a bid to host the 2024 summer Olympics.
- The Arizona Cardinals have hired the NFL's first female coach.