1. The song’s memorable chorus sums up pretty much everything, like Space Jam.
13. It fits perfectly for The Avengers, especially because Thor is an actual God and Tony Stark is an atheist, so it’s not even a metaphor.
18. It accurately captures the chaotic evil of D.W. from Arthur
28. It’s a simple message, even Emojis can capture its deep meaning.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Zimbabwe's environment minister has called for Walter Palmer, the American dentist who killed Cecil the lion, to be extradited over the animal's death.
- Beijing has won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.