1. The song’s memorable chorus sums up pretty much everything, like Space Jam.
9. Definitely works for The Great Gatsby.
13. It fits perfectly for The Avengers, especially because Thor is an actual God and Tony Stark is an atheist, so it’s not even a metaphor.
16. It’s not just movies either, Portal 2 fits too.
18. It accurately captures the chaotic evil of D.W. from Arthur
19. You better believe it works for Doctor Who.
28. It’s a simple message, even Emojis can capture its deep meaning.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›