2. Seinfeld performed for an overstuffed room in the upstairs of The Creek and the Cave.
3. The Creek and the Cave, if you’ve never been there, is a very small venue.
4. It was the second time he’d ever played there.
5. He announced that possibly the most important thing that’s ever happened to him was the invention of the Pop-Tart.
6. The first time he had it he felt like he was a chimp being shot into space.
7. He just wasn’t prepared for the awesomeness of the Pop-Tart.
8. After wrapping up his 20-minute set, he gave the mic over to Colin Quinn.
9. “It was nice that Jerry tweeted 20 minutes ago and all of a sudden you motherfuckers decided to show up.”
10. Jerry spent the rest of the show sitting with the audience in the back.
Here Are The Top Stories