1. The treatment is called the “celeb escargot” beauty treatment course and it’s being offered by a salon in Tokyo.
3. The thought process behind the treatment is that the slime the snails secrete as they slide across your face is supposed to contain “anti-aging” properties.
4. The whole thing costs about $240 and has been described as “sticky” and “ticklish.”
- Super Bowl 50 catch-up: The Denver Broncos upset the Carolina Panthers. And Beyoncé slayed her half-time show 🏈 👑
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and Sen. Marco Rubio malfunctioned 🇺🇸
- BuzzFeed News has identified a second member of the ISIS execution cell led by "Jihadi John."