1. This is the Wandant dog pedometer.
2. It’s a cloud service that uploads your pooch’s stats to a server.
3. It has a location tracker for your dog and also monitors their health.
5. From Fujitsu’s website:
With Wandant, the same sensing technologies developed for use in mobile phones are incorporated into a tag worn on the dog’s collar, which automatically measures and records(4) the number of steps taken, shivering motions, and temperature changes. These data are collected in the cloud and presented as a graphic on a website that reports trends in the dog’s activities that are easy to understand at a glance, facilitating management of the dog’s health and preventing obesity.
6. You (and your dog) can then look at a dashboard on your laptop…
9. That’s one sharp looking pup!
- A drowned Syrian boy, whose picture caused outrage around the world, has been buried together with his mother and 5-year-old brother. ›