1. This video was taken at the Fêtes de Bayonne in southern France, and it captures a great example of what NOT to do while standing next to an agitated bull.
2. The guy in white tries to take a selfie with the bull behind him.
3. Unsatisfied with the results, apparently, he tries to again line up a selfie.
4. And that’s when everything kind of falls apart. The bull gets behind him.
5. The guy goes flying and lands alarmingly close to the bull’s hooves.
6. Our unfortunate selfie-taker gets away relatively unhurt, though.
- Chicago police chief Garry McCarthy has resigned after backlash from the police shooting death of Laquan McDonald. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›