1. On Thursday night, a very evil person uploaded this guide to “eating chocolate indefinitely.”
2. And then, perpetuating the myth, someone uploaded this! What a sicko!
3. So obviously people started to wonder, is it possible that perhaps all the laws of physics we know on Earth are wrong and that it is, in fact, possible to eat the same bar of chocolate forever?
7. Aaaaannnd the answer is no. Obviously, that’s not possible. So whats the deal, why does the GIF make it look so easy?!
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- The U.S. Episcopal Church, which appointed an out gay bishop in 2003, has voted to let clergy perform religious same-sex marriages.