1. On Thursday night, a very evil person uploaded this guide to “eating chocolate indefinitely.”
2. And then, perpetuating the myth, someone uploaded this! What a sicko!
3. So obviously people started to wonder, is it possible that perhaps all the laws of physics we know on Earth are wrong and that it is, in fact, possible to eat the same bar of chocolate forever?
7. Aaaaannnd the answer is no. Obviously, that’s not possible. So whats the deal, why does the GIF make it look so easy?!
Ryan Broderick is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Here Are The Top Stories
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.