1. On Thursday night, a very evil person uploaded this guide to “eating chocolate indefinitely.”
2. And then, perpetuating the myth, someone uploaded this! What a sicko!
3. So obviously people started to wonder, is it possible that perhaps all the laws of physics we know on Earth are wrong and that it is, in fact, possible to eat the same bar of chocolate forever?
7. Aaaaannnd the answer is no. Obviously, that’s not possible. So whats the deal, why does the GIF make it look so easy?!
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- [A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/sheriffs-deputy-shot-dead-in-ambush-at-texas-gas-station)
- [Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- [Police are investigating the death of Jamycheal Mitchell, who was arrested months ago in Virginia for allegedly stealing about $5 worth of groceries. He was found dead in his jail cell last week. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/black-man-held-for-months-for-stealing-5-worth-of-snacks-fou)