1. On Thursday night, a very evil person uploaded this guide to “eating chocolate indefinitely.”
2. And then, perpetuating the myth, someone uploaded this! What a sicko!
3. So obviously people started to wonder, is it possible that perhaps all the laws of physics we know on Earth are wrong and that it is, in fact, possible to eat the same bar of chocolate forever?
7. Aaaaannnd the answer is no. Obviously, that’s not possible. So whats the deal, why does the GIF make it look so easy?!
Ryan Broderick is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty, his attorney said. He is accused of killing nine people at a Charleston church in June.
- The World Health Organization says that an interim analysis of a potential Ebola vaccine shows "100% efficacy in individuals."
- Beijing won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.