1. Enterprise Florida, a group that promotes job growth in Florida, held a press conference last week to unveil their new logo and slogan:
2. The “i” in Florida has been replaced with a tie and a tagline that reads “a perfect climate for business.”
3. Facebook users along with local Florida bloggers have come out against the logo, questioning why business has to be symbolized with a man’s necktie.
4. According to the group’s Facebook page, Enterprise Florida is a partnership between Florida’s business leaders and government officials.
5. And they’re funded both by the State of Florida and by private-sector businesses.
6. Melissa Medley, Enterprise Florida’s chief marketing officer, spoke with NBC News Tuesday about the new logo.
Check out more articles on BuzzFeed.com!