1. We already knew The Mother was at a St. Patrick’s Day party that Ted and Barney went to in 2008.
3. But The Mother left the party early, only to meet none other than The Naked Man.
4. Which is why Ted accidentally takes her umbrella!
5. On Ted’s first day teaching (the wrong class) at Columbia, we knew she was in the auditorium.
6. And now we know that’s how The Mother meets Ted’s ex-girlfriend Cindy. They sit next to each other!
8. That chance classroom seating is how The Mother ends up living in the same apartment as Cindy!
12. And, perhaps most importantly of all, we discover that she had heard of Barney and Ted’s fake bar called Puzzles!
15. We also discover how she gets the yellow umbrella back!
Cindy, annoyed that Ted is only interested in her roommate’s stuff, makes him leave. He sees The Mother’s ankle on his way out the door and ends up accidentally returning her yellow umbrella when he leaves it behind.
16. A few years later, Ted bumps into Cindy and her wife.
18. We also knew that this was Louis, the last guy to date The Mother before Ted.
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".