1. There’s a sign-up on their site to bring mom to Hooters.
2. According to Business Wire:
“Kids of all ages are encouraged to invite their mothers to Hooters for special treatment on Mother’s Day,” said Dave Henninger, chief marketing officer, Hooters of America. “The free entrée deal is just one way for Hooters to show its appreciation for hard-working moms and to provide a relaxed atmosphere to enjoy a delicious meal with the family.”
3. Based off the response Hooters got from the deal last year, they’re expecting 20,000 moms to come by for wings.
4. So, you know, if you’re looking for a “relaxed environment”…
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount. ›
- Marlon James has won the Man Booker Prize for his Bob Marley-inspired "A Brief History of Seven Killings." It's the first win for a Jamaican ? ›