1. The Sun is reporting that Israeli Defense Force members are in hot water for posting these racy photos to Facebook.
2. The women in the photos were described by the Israeli military as acting in a way that was “unbecoming” for Israeli soldiers.
3. Gawker posted three more of the group’s Facebook photos, which show the women covering their bare breasts with firearms.
4. The IDF’s official statement about the still unnamed female recruits is that “the commanding officers disciplined the soldiers as they saw fit.”
5. Reactions in the Israeli media have been mixed, with some thinking that it was nice to see IDF soldiers acting in a silly manner.
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›