1. The parody that’s causing the confusion was made by a California-based comedy and improv group, The Gunfordmay.
2. Apparently, the parody was too good for some people, and has inspired a good amount of backlash, directed at Kmart’s official Twitter account.
4. The parody fooled a few news outlets covering it as if it were a real Kmart ad, and the YouTube comments are full of users calling for a boycott of Kmart.
6. While Kmart is not responsible for the Knickers video, they did release “Ship My Pants” and “Big Gas Savings” on their official Youtube account.
7. The Kmart “advertisements that sound like they have swears in them” series has caused some issues before this, being called disgusting by One Million Moms.
Check out more articles on BuzzFeed.com!