1. The parody that’s causing the confusion was made by a California-based comedy and improv group, The Gunfordmay.
6. While Kmart is not responsible for the Knickers video, they did release “Ship My Pants” and “Big Gas Savings” on their official Youtube account.
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.