1. This whole exchange was documented by a Let’s Date user on her tumblr.
3. She summed up the whole incident as: “don’t sexually harass a girl when she can easily find you on Facebook and send your mom proof of your perpetuation of rape culture.”
5. According to a later post on her blog, she did, in fact, send the guy’s nude photo to his mom.
7. She’s received a bit of anonymous hate on Tumblr for it, but for the most part her followers have been pretty supportive.
In The News Today
- A judge ruled that the six Baltimore officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray, a black man allegedly killed by police in April, will have individual trials. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›