1. This whole exchange was documented by a Let’s Date user on her tumblr.
3. She summed up the whole incident as: “don’t sexually harass a girl when she can easily find you on Facebook and send your mom proof of your perpetuation of rape culture.”
5. According to a later post on her blog, she did, in fact, send the guy’s nude photo to his mom.
7. She’s received a bit of anonymous hate on Tumblr for it, but for the most part her followers have been pretty supportive.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️