1. Cubby Checker is suing the creators of a Palm WebOS app that let’s women try and guess the penis size of the men they meet. The singer, famous for “The Twist,” claims it tarnishes his good name.
Photo taken July 9, 2010 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
2. Hewlett Packard and Palm, Inc. are being sued for half a billion dollars for trademark infringement even though the app was pulled from Palm’s app store in September.
3. The original app cost users 9 cents to purchase and was only downloaded by 84 users.
4. Still, Checker is seeking damages and restitution to preserve his “integrity and legacy.”
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›
- President Obama is one vote away from sealing a historic nuclear deal with Iran after two Democratic senators backed the agreement. ›
- The fingerprints of the main suspect in last month's deadly Bangkok shrine blast match those found on bomb-making material, Thai police say. ›