1. Their Twitter team uses the hashtag #TweetFromTheSeat,” asking users to tweet them updates while pooping.
3. Whoever runs the account keeps their 10,000+ followers up-to-date with all of their morning bowel movements.
7. They also play a game where you guess the toilet in the picture.
8. And lastly, they have a bathroom-finding app called Sit Or Squat for iPhones.
Ryan Broderick is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Contact Ryan Broderick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.
- On August 4th, 2011, the death of Mark Duggan — an unarmed black man —at the hands of police officers in north London sparked nationwide riots.
- Two people were killed and at least 22 injured after a circus tent collapsed amid stormy weather Monday evening in New Hampshire.