1. Their Twitter team uses the hashtag #TweetFromTheSeat,” asking users to tweet them updates while pooping.
3. Whoever runs the account keeps their 10,000+ followers up-to-date with all of their morning bowel movements.
7. They also play a game where you guess the toilet in the picture.
8. And lastly, they have a bathroom-finding app called Sit Or Squat for iPhones.
Ryan Broderick is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Contact Ryan Broderick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In The News Today
- One person died and three more were injured during a shooting on a university campus in Arizona early this morning. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS, U.S. Defense Department officials announced. ›
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›