1. Their Twitter team uses the hashtag #TweetFromTheSeat,” asking users to tweet them updates while pooping.
3. Whoever runs the account keeps their 10,000+ followers up-to-date with all of their morning bowel movements.
7. They also play a game where you guess the toilet in the picture.
8. And lastly, they have a bathroom-finding app called Sit Or Squat for iPhones.
Ryan Broderick is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Contact Ryan Broderick at email@example.com.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- [Florida is bracing for tropical storm Erika, which is expected to hit the stat on Monday after tearing through Caribbean islands. At least 20 people have been killed. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- And on the same day 10 years later, former U.S. President George W. Bush toured New Orleans on the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›