1. Their Twitter team uses the hashtag #TweetFromTheSeat,” asking users to tweet them updates while pooping.
3. Whoever runs the account keeps their 10,000+ followers up-to-date with all of their morning bowel movements.
7. They also play a game where you guess the toilet in the picture.
8. And lastly, they have a bathroom-finding app called Sit Or Squat for iPhones.
Ryan Broderick is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Contact Ryan Broderick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The man accused of fatally shooting a Memphis, Tennessee, police officer on Saturday has turned himself in.