1. Jill Brzezinski-Conley was diagnosed with breast cancer the day before her 32nd birthday.
2. Three years later, she’s suffering from stage-4 breast cancer, which has metastasized to her bones.
3. She asked her childhood friend, and wedding photographer, Nikki Closer, to take pictures of her breasts.
4. Brzezinski-Conley wanted to send them to magazines because few outlets show the reality of breast cancer.
5. Closer emailed the photos to Australian portrait photographer of the year, Sue Bryce.
6. Inspried by her story, Bryce surprised Brzezinski-Conley with a five-day photoshoot in Paris.
In The News Today
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›
- Walter Scott's family has reached a $6.5 million settlement with North Charleston, S.C., where the unarmed black man was fatally shot by an officer in April. ›