1. Jill Brzezinski-Conley was diagnosed with breast cancer the day before her 32nd birthday.
2. Three years later, she’s suffering from stage-4 breast cancer, which has metastasized to her bones.
3. She asked her childhood friend, and wedding photographer, Nikki Closer, to take pictures of her breasts.
4. Brzezinski-Conley wanted to send them to magazines because few outlets show the reality of breast cancer.
5. Closer emailed the photos to Australian portrait photographer of the year, Sue Bryce.
6. Inspried by her story, Bryce surprised Brzezinski-Conley with a five-day photoshoot in Paris.
Here Are The Top Stories