1. It was announced Friday, based on multiple sources, that Beyoncé is pregnant.
2. From the E! News post:
The news follows rampant speculation that the “Countdown” songbird was pregnant, even as the couple remained tight-lipped about their ever-growing family.
Rumors first began churning that the Grammy winner was with child when, earlier this month, she walked the red carpet at the Met Gala wearing a custom-made Givenchy gown that deftly concealed her stomach, its bodice cinched high above the waist just as its intricate pattern made it difficult to discern any change in her silhouette.
4. From a post written earlier this week:
Beyonce’s recent cancellation of a concert in Belgium has sent the baby rumor mill in an out-of-control tailspin.
Various gossip websites started speculating last week that Queen Bey is about two months into her pregnancy. And the Givenchy gown she wore with a “high belt” at the Met Gala in New York recently made it look like she was camouflaging a baby bump.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.