1. The two sisters say it’s becoming a struggle to keep working Amsterdam’s famous red light district, mainly due to arthritis, which makes certain positions difficult.
2. Martine told The Daily Mail that she’s also having a tough time attracting new customers, except for one older man who comes in for a regular S&M session.
3. As for what’s next for the two, they’re hoping that the book and film rights from their upcoming documentary, “Meet The Fokkens,” can support them.
4. The two sisters say that of all the things that have changed in Amsterdam, they miss the sense of community between Amsterdam’s prostitutes.
- A strong earthquake struck southern Taiwan, killing at least 13 people and causing buildings to collapse.
- Days before New Hampshire's presidential primary, John Kasich got back-to-back questions about a lead water crisis in his home state of Ohio 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.