2. From The Associated Press:
The images run on Spanish media websites Tuesday showed the woman suddenly falling off the platform in the Marques de Vadillo station on Monday, causing panic among other waiting passengers.
The police officer, who was further down the platform, immediately jumped onto the tracks and dragged her to the opposite platform seconds before the train entered the station.
- Greece's bailout vote on Sunday could be very close, according to an opinion poll. Both sides are holding rallies today.
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France following protests last week.
- After two previous missions failed, Russia's Progress rocket took off to resupply the International Space Station ?
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.