1. Last night around 4 a.m. witnesses saw a woman standing on a second-story smoking area.
2. Then witnesses saw her climbing on a wall before falling between the two buildings.
3. She then spent the morning wedged between the two buildings while Portland firefighters attempted to free her.
4. The first attempt at a rope rescue was unsuccessful so firefighters decided to cut through the wall from the adjacent parking garage.
5. Around 7:30 a.m. PT, she was successfully freed from between the two buildings.
In The News Today