1. Redneck Heaven was known for their “Anything But Clothes (ABC) Nights,” but the restaurant was recently told that waitresses couldn’t wear just body paint while serving food.
2. The town of Lewisville, Texas, however, recently voted to change their nudity laws, outlawing Redneck Heaven’s ABC Nights.
3. After the city council was alerted to the fact that the wait staff were only wearing pasties and body paint on certain nights, the law now states that food staff must wear “decent covering.”
4. The city council changed the laws after an upset customer complained that the women were essentially naked.
5. The city council’s decision has come under some backlash, however, with many saying they didn’t have a problem with the nudity.
6. Kristal White, a Texas body paint artist, said that the women were showcasing “a very beautiful form of art.”
Ryan Broderick is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Contact Ryan Broderick at email@example.com.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- Rapper 50 Cent may claim he's broke, but court records filed in his bankruptcy case show he has $10 million in various bank accounts.