1. Henriette Jonassen is a young mom with twins living in Norway and she’s had a heck of a summer trying to get them to go to bed.
2. She made an adorable time lapse of her typical evenings for her blog and it’s basically Whack-a-Mole with babies.
5. Jonassen wrote on her blog that she originally filmed the time lapse because she was pretty certain her new bedtime routine wouldn’t work and wanted video proof.
6. “Normally, I would put them to bed, sing a few songs while tickling their backs, and close the door behind me. That worked out great,” she wrote. “But that changed.”
7. At one point she even tries the ol’ sitting in a chair against the door trick.
In The News Today
- With head clerk Kim Davis jailed, Rowan County issued its first same-sex marriage license since the Supreme Court's June decision. ›