1. Henriette Jonassen is a young mom with twins living in Norway and she’s had a heck of a summer trying to get them to go to bed.
2. She made an adorable time lapse of her typical evenings for her blog and it’s basically Whack-a-Mole with babies.
5. Jonassen wrote on her blog that she originally filmed the time lapse because she was pretty certain her new bedtime routine wouldn’t work and wanted video proof.
6. “Normally, I would put them to bed, sing a few songs while tickling their backs, and close the door behind me. That worked out great,” she wrote. “But that changed.”
7. At one point she even tries the ol’ sitting in a chair against the door trick.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️