1. This is Gage Driskell. He’s been battling cancer for a long time. On Monday — his 11th birthday — he asked his dad, Jake, if he could go on motorcycle ride.
2. Idaho biker hero and community organizer Dwight Murphy decided that just one birthday motorcycle ride wasn’t enough for a kid like Gage.
My prayers today are for Jake & Gage Driskell. May the man above give new hope for Gage & family in Colorado
4. So Murphy enlisted the help of almost 80 bikers to come make sure Gage had one heck of a birthday.
5. The Treasure Valley bikers gave Gage his own totally awesome leather biker vest.
8. According to Gage’s father, Gage has hundreds of tumors along his spine and in his brain.
- President Obama is visiting New Orleans neighborhoods today to mark the 10th anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Reporters across the U.S. are posting #WeStandWithWDBJ tributes on social media following Wednesday's on-air killing of two journalists. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said (on Faceboook, obviously) that one billion people used the service on Monday. ›