1. This is Gage Driskell. He’s been battling cancer for a long time. On Monday — his 11th birthday — he asked his dad, Jake, if he could go on motorcycle ride.
2. Idaho biker hero and community organizer Dwight Murphy decided that just one birthday motorcycle ride wasn’t enough for a kid like Gage.
4. So Murphy enlisted the help of almost 80 bikers to come make sure Gage had one heck of a birthday.
5. The Treasure Valley bikers gave Gage his own totally awesome leather biker vest.
6. And then rode Gage, IN A SIDECAR, to his birthday party.
8. According to Gage’s father, Gage has hundreds of tumors along his spine and in his brain.
9. Gage is currently in treatment in Denver, but from the looks of it, his birthday isn’t something he’ll soon forget.
Check out more articles on BuzzFeed.com!