1. This is Gage Driskell. He’s been battling cancer for a long time. On Monday — his 11th birthday — he asked his dad, Jake, if he could go on motorcycle ride.
2. Idaho biker hero and community organizer Dwight Murphy decided that just one birthday motorcycle ride wasn’t enough for a kid like Gage.
My prayers today are for Jake & Gage Driskell. May the man above give new hope for Gage & family in Colorado
4. So Murphy enlisted the help of almost 80 bikers to come make sure Gage had one heck of a birthday.
5. The Treasure Valley bikers gave Gage his own totally awesome leather biker vest.
8. According to Gage’s father, Gage has hundreds of tumors along his spine and in his brain.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.