1. The really sweet guy behind From Georgia To Wisconsin started the Instagram account when his Girlfriend Emily moved away for the fall.
3. So every day for 98 days he went out and Instagram a message to her.
9. And I kid you not, he kept it up for 98 days.
11. Then he ended the account with this bad boy:
12. And revealed the secret Instagram declaration of love as a birthday present.
13. And then he posted a photo of Emily discovering the project!
14. Writing in the caption:
Finally gave it to her! And she loved it! She fought back a few tears but I believe her exact words were, “I am blown away.” She’s more the speechless type so I knew she really loved it was quiet. She’s reading it now and asking me a lot of questions, but I’m okay with that. I love you
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›