1. Yolanda De Mena tweeted about a peculiar dream her boyfriend had on February 11th.
2. Yolanda tweeted about her boyfriend Alejandro Rodriguez’ strange dream in which Pope Benedict resigned and was replaced by…
3. …Francisco I
9. There are only two explanations:
1) Alejandro ate something spicy before bed and made a lucky guess
2) Or God is real and he received a premonition from God and then his girlfriend put it on twitter.
10. But, most importantly of all, is this the first heavenly revelation that’s been tweeted?
(h/t The Daily Dot)
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- Leaders of the U.S. Episcopal Church, which appointed an out gay bishop in 2003, have voted to let clergy perform religious same-sex marriages.
- The Women's World Cup final is set: Team USA and Japan will play on Sunday ⚽️