1. Yolanda De Mena tweeted about a peculiar dream her boyfriend had on February 11th.
2. Yolanda tweeted about her boyfriend Alejandro Rodriguez’ strange dream in which Pope Benedict resigned and was replaced by…
3. …Francisco I
4. Here’s her tweet after Google Translate:
9. There are only two explanations:
1) Alejandro ate something spicy before bed and made a lucky guess
2) Or God is real and he received a premonition from God and then his girlfriend put it on twitter.
10. But, most importantly of all, is this the first heavenly revelation that’s been tweeted?
(h/t The Daily Dot)
- President Obama said that he was "deeply disturbed" by the video showing the police shooting of black teenager Laquan McDonald in Chicago. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›