1. Yolanda De Mena tweeted about a peculiar dream her boyfriend had on February 11th.
2. Yolanda tweeted about her boyfriend Alejandro Rodriguez’ strange dream in which Pope Benedict resigned and was replaced by…
3. …Francisco I
9. There are only two explanations:
1) Alejandro ate something spicy before bed and made a lucky guess
2) Or God is real and he received a premonition from God and then his girlfriend put it on twitter.
10. But, most importantly of all, is this the first heavenly revelation that’s been tweeted?
(h/t The Daily Dot)
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️