1. First off, be respectful to other people’s beliefs.
3. Always make sure you don’t waste other people’s time.
6. When you’re out in public, try to keep things as professional as possible.
12. When speaking in public, keep things civil and reasonable.
13. And when talking to a young lady you’re interested in, don’t be afraid to be romantic.
14. A little bit of class in the dating world goes a long way.
16. Be polite to your peers, you attract more flies with sugar than vinegar.
19. Also, elegance is just as important for young men as it is for young women.
22. When conversing in an academic setting use direct eye contact to show the other person you are interested and engaged.
23. Try to offer up an thoughtful insight or clever observation.
24. A firm handshake is always a good way to engage with a new acquaintance.
25. But most importantly of all, just be nice and pleasant.
In The News Today
- A Kentucky clerk continues to defy the Supreme Court by denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples. ›
- Stocks all over the world are falling again following the release of more data indicating a weakening of China's economy. ›
- The main suspect in last month's bombing of Bangkok's Erawan shrine has been arrested, Thailand's prime minister says. ›