1. First off, be respectful to other people’s beliefs.
3. Always make sure you don’t waste other people’s time.
6. When you’re out in public, try to keep things as professional as possible.
12. When speaking in public, keep things civil and reasonable.
13. And when talking to a young lady you’re interested in, don’t be afraid to be romantic.
14. A little bit of class in the dating world goes a long way.
16. Be polite to your peers, you attract more flies with sugar than vinegar.
19. Also, elegance is just as important for young men as it is for young women.
22. When conversing in an academic setting use direct eye contact to show the other person you are interested and engaged.
23. Try to offer up an thoughtful insight or clever observation.
24. A firm handshake is always a good way to engage with a new acquaintance.
25. But most importantly of all, just be nice and pleasant.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️