1. Xenna Kristian received bruising and possibly a broken jaw after she was allegedly yanked from her chair and kicked on the ground.
2. The incident happened at Walford and North Shropshire College in England, where Xenna goes to school. The alleged attack was reported to local law enforcement.
3. Xenna had been working as a Taylor Swift look-alike for about a year before the bullying. She said she regularly receives mean comments from other students.
4. Xenna said the alleged attack was due to jealousy:
“They must be jealous that I’m going off to do something with my life… Nothing like this has ever happened to me before. I’m still shaken… I’ve had to cancel three appearances this week. If my jaw is broken I could be out of action for two months.”
5. Xenna and her mom talk about the incident:
6. Though many Twitter users sympathize with Xenna’s bullying, others are calling her a “famewhore” or say she was “looking for attention.”
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›