4. Xenna said the alleged attack was due to jealousy:
“They must be jealous that I’m going off to do something with my life… Nothing like this has ever happened to me before. I’m still shaken… I’ve had to cancel three appearances this week. If my jaw is broken I could be out of action for two months.”
5. Xenna and her mom talk about the incident:
6. Though many Twitter users sympathize with Xenna’s bullying, others are calling her a “famewhore” or say she was “looking for attention.”
- The U.S. government is suing Ferguson, Missouri, after the city tried to change a negotiated police reform settlement.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has dropped out of the 2016 Republican presidential race after poor results in New Hampshire.
- Twitter's shares fell steeply in after-hours trading after they reported a decline in monthly users 📉