1. This is Buttercup. Buttercup is a boy, and he was born with a backward foot.
3. So the good people over at Feathered Angels decided to help Buttercup out by making him a brand new one with a 3-D printer courtesy of NovaCopy.
5. Look at how big he’s gotten! This is Buttercup walking around on a very stylish peg leg, waiting for his new foot.
In The News Today
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›