1. Melissa Jordan, the mother of a young boy being looked after by A Heavenly Haven Child Care center, discovered alarming photos of her son online.
2. The photos showed her three-year-old in a high chair looking distraught, with captioning making fun of his delayed speech difficulties.
4. Along with photos of other children being looked after by A Heavenly Haven, including this one mocking a boy’s teeth.
A Heavenly Haven’s position on the actions of the employees involved zero tolerance, and the employees have been terminated. A Heavenly Haven is a Christian-based Childcare Development Center that has served the Peninsula for over 15 years. We have an excellent record and long term relationship with many families we have served on the Peninsula. This incident, caused by an employee, does not reflect who we are as a childcare provider nor will it deter us from providing a safe and nurturing environment for our children.
(h/t The Consumerist)
- Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump are the winners of the Democratic and Republican New Hampshire primaries 🇺🇸
- The Supreme Court put on hold President Obama's climate change plan, which aims to curb carbon dioxide emissions from power plants.
- And Twitter is now offering an algorithmic version of its timeline that will prioritize some tweets over others.