1. An insider tells Us Magazine that the Chavril wedding has, in fact, happened.
2. They were married in a wedding ceremony in the South of France…on July 1…which is Canada Day, because of course they did.
3. There were fireworks.
4. Reportedly their wedding playlist included “Sweet Home Alabama.”
5. The wedding was themed red and white for Canada. And it was, apparently, magical.
LAS VEGAS, NV - MAY 19: Musicians Chad Kroeger and Avril Lavigne arrive at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on May 19, 2013 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
6. That’s all we know so far. We’ll keep you posted as details surface.
In the meantime, here’s Avril Lavigne covering Nickelback’s “How You Remind Me.”
- President Obama has announced a new rule that would expand eligibility for overtime pay to millions more Americans.
- An order from the U.S. Supreme Court means Texas abortion clinics affected by a new state law can stay open while the law is challenged.
- Transgender women can be housed in women's immigrant detention facilities under new guidelines issued today.