1. Beyoncé has banned outside photographers from her Mrs. Carter Show world tour, which has ruffled more than a few feathers.
3. Instead, Beyoncé’s team will be giving publications “pre-approved” photos, provided by her management.
5. The National Press Photographers Association sees it as a way for Beyoncé’s team to literally control her image.
LMAOOO GET IT BEY RT @TheMCSWT: BeyoncÃ© yesterday on stage in London. (by: @GoodieBey) http://t.co/nBbqss2RMi— harry | tomorrow
Beyonce 30.04.2013 #diva #love #london @BeyonceDiario @TheBeyonceWorld http://t.co/yPQ3XQzCIa— Ana G.
7. Basically, when publications want to cover her tour, they’d have to use images that Beyoncé’s team vets.
9. Because she doesn’t want anyone to use a photo that she would think makes her look bad.
13. She does a lot of intense choreography and if you were to catch her at the wrong time.
19. But everyone loves Beyoncé! And everybody looks silly sometimes in a photograph. It’s not like it’s on purpose.
21. But in a world where everyone has a camera in their pocket…
- At least nine people in Colorado Springs were injured in a shooting near a Planned Parenthood clinic, officials said. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›