Check out all the best of 2012
2. Which takes us, of course, to the weird tightrope guy from Madonna’s halftime show.
6. And the whole country went…
16. But even more importantly, Pizza Hut made a cheeseburger pizza.
19. Facebook rolled in the summer by going public, which was all anyone talked about for a month.
22. Aaron Sorkin’s “The Newsroom” came out and everyone had an opinion about it.
23. And Americans got to know One Direction a little more intimately…
30. Not to mention Jennifer Lawrence’s amazing facial expressions.
48. Turns out we weren’t done with baby pageant queens because here comes Honey Boo Boo!
51. Oh, don’t forget Rihanna and Katy Perry did weird handstuff at the VMAs.
53. Alright, now let’s take a second and watch Felix Baumgartner jump 24 miles to Earth.
54. Not as record-breaking, but just as important: Bone Pugz N Harmony.
56. Psy, Carly Rae Jepsen, and Gotye all had massive songs this year.
63. And that brings us, of course, to the presidential debates.
77. The week after though, the East Coast was hit by Superstorm Sandy.
81. And New Jersey Governor Chris Christie became an American hero.
In The News Today