1. The following photos are come from accounts that have been geotagged to cities in Syria.
3. The two largest centers of Instagram activity have been Damascus and Aleppo.
7. These photos all have a publish date from the last month.
9. Giving outsiders a unique and intimate idea of what life in Syria has been like over the last month.
11. Internet for the country was shut off some time around 3:00 p.m. Tuesday.
13. The last time the country went into an Internet blackout was November of 2012.
15. As the blackout continues, many Syrian activists will have to resort to cellular connections to report out what’s happening on the ground.
Check out more articles on BuzzFeed.com!