1. The Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Pepper is the spiciest pepper in the world.
2. It’s from Trinidad and Tobago but you can pick up dried Scorpion Peppers on Amazon.
3. On the Scoville heat scale, the Scorpion Pepper registers a whopping 1.2 million units.
5. Because of its legendary reputation as the spiciest thing in the world, a lot of people like to eat them on YouTube.
6. And when some poor soul decides to munch down on this demon pepper, the same thing always happens.
8. Most people taste a mildly spicy, fruity flavor and a waxy texture.
9. And then about 15 seconds later, a burning sensation like you wouldn’t believe.
13. Milk helps, also some people use ice cream, yogurt, bread, or tomatoes to try and cut down on the acidity.
14. But for the most part, you’re basically shit out of luck if you eat one these bad boys.
16. If you’re thinking about growing some, all you need are some seeds. They grow pretty well in North American climates.
We've got your WKND covered.
In The News Today